Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome To the World, Juliette!

In other fabulous news, I just received pics from my sister of my newest niece born today. My brother Jason and his wife Rachael along with my nieces Jordyn, 7 and Jenna, 3, welcomed Juliette Alexandra born today via c-section. And good thing too, seeing as how she weighed a whopping 9, count em NINE pounds and 6 ounces. For anyone that's a big baby, but my sister in law is barely five foot tall and is probably a size zero when not pregnant so I can't imagine how that little chubster fit in there! Wish I was there to kiss those chubby cheeks! Luckily my sister was able to go to my brother's house for a few days to help with my older nieces while Rachael is in the hospital. Needless to say, I'm jealous!! Can't wait to see her cutie face. Maybe at Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment