Thursday, August 12, 2010

Melana is Seven Weeks!!



Miss Melana is SEVEN weeks today!

Isn't she stunning in her first pair of blue jeans? So sweet. She is getting so big everyday. I'm sure she's over 10 pounds now. I've even had to tearfully put away two newborn outfits that she can't fit into anymore. I'm sure there is more, but I'm not ready to try them on to find out.
Development wise she is looking around, following faces and toys with her face and eyes and SMILING!! She
started to give half a smile about two weeks ago so we started acting like idiots to get her to smile more. Picture two grown people standing over you making noises and sticking their tongues in and out trying to get just a hint of a smile and then going berserk when you do. Poor thing probably thinks she's in the nut house! She is now smiling when she wants to, like when you pick her up. She did it first to Darian on Sunday when he got her up to feed her. She just gave him a big ole toothless grin. It's the cutest thing ever. And if any of you other moms out there are reading this, you are wrong, MY baby is the cutest!! :) In other news she is lifting her head very well and even looks around during tummy time.


I'm telling you she is so smart!! The cure for cancer is on the way folks!! :)




In other news, I'm loving the look of my clothesline this year. All that pink!! Makes me happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment